DIIF Offers incubate start-ups, academic collaborators and industries to avail its research facilities to carry out scientific and industrial research in healthcare, pharma and allied domains. Currently following instruments are commissioned at DIIF premises.
- High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- 3D Printer
- Trinocular microscope
- Particle Sizing System
- Drug Dissolution Apparatus
- Heavy duty refrigerated centrifuge
- Analytical Balances and Autoclave
- Dedicated 1000+ sq.feet space for upcoming BioNEST Formulation & Testing Lab
- Access to research facilities of DPSRU
A few other high-end instruments are under purchase.
DIIF has an extensive inventory of consumable items like plasticware, glassware and general-purpose chemicals for research purpose and it also supports incubatee start-ups in procuring any specialized chemicals depending on assessment.